With the current situation of the world throughout COVID19, we have taken our amazing classes to an online platform. While this was to be something that we were planning to deliver in a year or two, we have moved the programs forward due to the concern and need for society to engage in social distancing practices.
When working with our pets - this can also impact them - for young puppies and being able to socialise them, to our active adult dogs and how to keep them entertained and maintain their training.
At K9 Connect, we want to ensure that our quality and delivery of training is maintained to our usual high standard. If this is your first time joining an online training classroom - welcome! Here's a brief overview of how it will work:
- Most of our programs run for 4 - 8 weeks. They have eight lots of notes; or four lots of notes with four live feeds.
- New modules are unlocked each week.
- Q & A, via a Facebook Group with your trainers.
- ALL participants have the opportunity to upload and receive feedback of their training sessions with their dog from their trainer/s. We ask that videos be limited to 3 minutes per week.
- We want to provide a caring dog training and connecting community to help you actively train and engage with your dog.
We are confident that our online courses will go above and beyond, ensuring that we can deliver the same quality of service during this difficult time.